Articles, research papers and book chapters
Only publications in English are listed below. For articles in Swedish please visit the Swedish page.
Brulin, G. & Svensson, L. 2012. Managing Sustainable Development Programmes - A Learning Approach. Gower.
Brännmark, M., Halvarsson A. & Lindskog. P. 2011. Implementing Lean in Swedish Municipalities and Hospitals – Initial effects on the work system. FALF-konferens, Luleå Read the article
- Svensson, L. (2009): Strategy for Change. (p.765-773). In OSH for Development. I Elgstrand, K. & Petersson, N. (Eds.) Stockholm: Royal Institute of Technology. ISBN 978-91-633-4798-6
- Svensson, L; Randle, H. & Bennich, M. (2009): Organising Workplace Learning - An Inter-organisational Perspective. No 8/9, Volume 33 i Journal of European Industrial Training. Vol. 33. No. 8/9, s. 771-786.
- Svensson, L. & Nilsson, B. (eds.; 2008). Some practical and theoretical conclusions. (p. 209-233). Partnership for sustainable change. Stockholm: Santérus International. ISBN 978-91-7335-011-2.
- Randle, H & M. Ljungzell. 2007. Qualifications - through workplace training. A Paper to the 2ND Education & Training in Explosives Symposium 13 – 15 June 2007 at the Defence Academy, Shrivenham.
- Svensson, L; Baumgarten, M; Tallvid, K & C, Åberg. (2007). Workplace learning – changing power relations between the workplace and educational system? Paper to the 5th International Conference on Researching Work and Learning, Dec 2007.
- Svensson, L; Ellström, P-E. & Brulin, G. (eds.; 2007): Interactive Research. A special issue in Action Research.
- Svensson, L; Eklund, J; Randle; H. & Aronsson, G. (2007): Interactive Research – applications in connection with evaluation and efforts to develop the work environment. In Svensson, L; Ellström, P-E. & Brulin, G. (eds.; 2007): Interactive Research. Special Issue in Action Research.
- Svensson; L & Jakobsson, L (2007): Learning in Neworks – A strategy for Developing Workplaces? In Johansson, M & Lundberg, H. (eds.): Strategic Networks.
: Edward Edgar. London
- Svensson, L. (2007) Change strategies in Environmental Work. In Elgstrand, K. (ed.) Occupational Safety and Health Development.
- Svensson, L & Randle, R (2006): How to “bridge the gap” – Experiences in connecting the educational and work system. I Elkjaer, B m fl (red). Living, Learning and Working. Palgrave: London.
- Svensson, L; Ellström, P-E & Åberg, C (2004): Integrating formal and informal learning at work. In Journal of Workplace Learning. Vol. 16 No. 8.
- Svensson, L (2004): Lifelong learning – A clash between a production and a learning logic. In (Garsten, C & Jacobsson, K; Eds.) Learning to be employable.
: Palgrave. London
- Aronsson, G; Svensson, L. & Gustafsson, K. (2003): Unwinding, Recuperation, and Health Among
Complusory Schooland High School Teachers in . In International Journal of Stress Management, Vol. 10, No. 3, p 217–234. Sweden
- Svensson, L & von Otter, C (2002): Strategies for Regional Regeneration: Learning from the Bergslagen Regional Research Centre. I Economic and Industrial Democracy (Sage), Volume 23.